Sarah Brummitt is a qualified Executive Coach, seasoned training professional, award winning Image Coach and published author who runs her own professional development business, working with Rapporta Ltd and individual clients. Sarah has worked with Executives in the UK, Europe, North and South America, the Far East and Australia to help them achieve their professional development goals.
Sarah is a member of the Corporate Coach University and graduated from their Corporate Coach Programme, which is accredited by the International Coaching Federation. She also has a Diploma in Performance Coaching and became a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in 1996. She is a Master of Image Consulting in the UK and a Certified Image Professional – one of only three women in the world to achieve these levels of qualifications within the global image industry.
- Sarah coaches professionals from a wide range of industries who are focused on delivering performance. She supports leaders to strategise around delivering results; she works with professionals to overcome critical skill gaps and achieve greater success in demonstrable terms which are most important for her clients.
- Sarah has developed and delivered an extensive range of content for her clients including sessions covering topics such as consultative selling skills, successful pitching skills, increasing personal and professional resilience, coaching, driving results, personal leadership, professional and personal impact, powerful presentation skills, management development and leading change.
- Sarah is also a Personal Branding expert, who coaches her clients to define and develop their Personal Brand at work. She coaches individuals from board level downwards to enable them to succeed.
- Sarah is an accomplished professional speaker and has delivered keynote speeches and workshops to audiences ranging from 5 to 500. Most recently she has worked with senior leaders within GE’s global Talent Acceleration Programme.
- She works in a wide range of industry sectors including manufacturing, government, facilities management, finance, retail banking, professional services, oil, telecommunications, technology, non-profit, health and pharmaceuticals.
- Her clients include GE, Shell, BP, WPP, Telefonica O2, Everything Everywhere, Lucent, HP, Baker & McKenzie, Balfour Beatty Workplace, Royal Mail, Lucent, Abbey National, local government, non-profit organisations.