Management and Leadership Development
Management and Leadership Development programmes that make the difference
“Communication is the real work of leadership,” says Harvard Business School professor Nitin Nohria. “Great leaders spend the bulk of their time communicating, and they know how to employ all three of Aristotle’s rhetorical elements.” (Logic, Emotions and Values)
If leaders’ communication is lacking in any one of these three areas, they have an opportunity to improve their personal and leadership impact.
We help managers and leaders develop their communication awareness, capability and flexibilty in communicating with impact through both 1:1 coaching and small group coaching and training programes.
Who do we work with?
From CEO’s and Board Directors to middle management on a talent planning route.
- more powerful personal impact
- greater self-confidence and presence
- increased influencing skills
- greater focus and results
- improved management focus
- improved communication with the team
- increased team motivation
- improved presentation skills
- better results from coaching and delegation
- improved ability to achieve KPI’s and contribute to the bottom-line results
- increased self-awareness and emotional intelligence
For more information or to register interest for available seminar dates, contact us on 07796 265623 or at email@example.com